Skip to main content

See The View From The Seats Before You Buy

One of the issues I ran into as a live sports enthusiast was how can I tell if I'm going to like the view from the seats I want to buy. There are a few really good resources.

This site has views from many different venues. I suggest you look  up the arena you are going to and look up a seat in the section and row close to the seat you want to buy for an event. Beware, some people take horrible pictures but you can get a good guess at the view your going to get buy viewing others pictures. Make sure you add your pictures so others can make decisions based on your pictures.

2. Use the teams official website 3D Seat Viewer
The 3d seat viewer gives you a digital view of the sections and rows. It's been my experience that the 3D seat viewer the teams supply makes the seats seam a little closer than they are but it still is a good resource.


Here are a few examples

Actual photo of Section 127 Row 8 Seat 18 (taken by me) from aviewfrommyseat.com

Digital view of Section 127 Row 8 from The CAVS 3D Seat Viewer

As you can see the view from the arena without adjusting makes the seat seem much closer but it does give you a nice unobstructed view.

Actual photo of Section 210 Row Q Seat 110 (taken by me) from aviewfrommyseat.com

Digital view of Section 210 Row Q from 

Once again you can see the view from the arena without adjusting makes the seat seem much closer but it does give you a nice unobstructed view.

If you can't find a actual photo near the seat your after I suggest using the 3D Seat Viewer and give it about 4 or 5 minus clicks on the view adjuster to approximate a real world view.

I have nothing to do with  aviewfrommyseat.com/
Although I am a contributor who has had 5 of my photo's featured by the website.

I use this site religiously and I have found many good seats. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here’s my background concerning being an NBA fan

I’m the type of guy that likes to know everything about what I'm spending my money on. Sadly there is not much info that a person like me can find online about the Hornets. I’m going to give a good account of my time as a Charlotte Hornets Season Ticket Holder. Here’s my background concerning being an NBA fan I grew up about an hour away from Cleveland Ohio and believe it or not, I never went to a Cavaliers game during my teen years. As a teen I was watching all of the new age greats like Jordan, Barkley, Robinson, Ewing, and so on. Back in the early 90’s everyone around my way loved the Hornets and if you didn’t love the Hornets at least you loved their colors and gear. Charlotte Hornets gear was cool even up in Ohio.  So yes I was a Hornets fan back in the day and yes it does make me feel damn good to be a season ticket holder now. I graduated high school back in 1995 and didn’t really watch or follow The NBA until the end of the 2009/2010 NBA season. After watching LeBr

Charlotte Hornets 2017/2018 Partial Season Ticket Holder Guide

2017/2018 Information about being a partial season ticket holder. You will be able to select 23 games from the schedule *Opening Night plus any other 22 games*.  How many games will you be going to?   The wife and I will be going to around 10 games for sure and possibly a few more. How much will partial season tickets cost you?  This year I went from a full season ticket holder plan in the premium Section 106, Row R at $4228.11 per seat for 43 home games. $8456.22 for the season. View from Section 106 - Row R Live view from Section 106 - Row R  To  a half season ticket holder plan in a lower area Section 112, Row J at $2371.08 per seat for 23 games.  $4742.16 for the season. View from Section 112 - Row J Live view from Section 112 - Row J A partial plan is a great deal if you're  like me and can't go to all the games. The price per game is sold to you at a higher rate than a full season ticket holder but still at a discounted rate.  Wh

Charlotte Hornets 2018/2019 Season Ticket Holder Guide

2018/2019 Information about being a season ticket holder ( READ ABOUT MY OTHER SEASON EXPERIENCES ) 2016/2017 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GUIDE 2017/2018 PARTIAL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GUIDE This will be my 3rd season  as a season ticket holder for the Charlotte Hornets and every season I learn a bit more and I share more with you the reader. 1/22/2018 - At this Point I'm still in the 2017/2018 season and I've renewed my seats. I received a call and a letter from my account manager telling me about the upcoming 2018/2019 season. Click to Enlarge I was given information about prices and the benefits for the 2018/2019 season Click to Enlarge Click to enlarge I paid my 1st of 12 payments for my 43 games in the 2018/2019 Season.   In the upcoming 2018/2019 season I will pay $7446.62 at $654.41 a month. I made back $3223.84 from my 2017/2018 half season so this upcoming FULL season will really cost me $4222.78. In the upcoming s